Brett Ortiz, Highline, J PAUL
Friday, Aug 25, 2017 9:00 PM MST
(9:00 PM Doors)
The Van Buren , Phoenix, AZ
18 years and over
The Van Buren does not have public parking, however, the Adams Street garage located between 4th Ave and Adams Street (enter on Adams), will be open for use for all Van Buren shows. We also highly encourage you to use the light rail, we are just a few blocks from the Central Ave & Van Buren stop.
*Stop by Crescent Ballroom or Valley Bar, before or after the show, for 15% off food and drinks when you show your Cold War Kids ticket stub (printed or on your phone).
NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
NO Refunds or Exchanges
NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas
NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance.
PROHIBITED ITEMS* Rules subject to change without notice. Rules subject to security discretion
- Non Factory-sealed beverage/liquid filled containers (including thermoses, bota bags or wine skins)
- Outside Food or Beverages OF ANY KIND
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Non-Prescription Medications (Aspirin/Tylenol/ibuprofen will be available inside the venue)
- Glass bottles or aluminum/steel cans
- Laser pointers (will be confiscated & patron subject to ejection)
- No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
- Audio or video recording devices, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses (including GoPros)
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (e.g., guns, knives, sticks, fireworks)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Pets or Animals (except service animals)
- No stuffed animals or toys of any kind
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g., chains, wallet chains or jewelry with spiked edges)
- Opened packs of cigarettes
- Eye Drops, Aftershave, Liquid Makeup
- Un-Sealed Tampons and Maxi Pads
- Un-Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
Please arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue.
Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand or walk through metal detection and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enters the building.
We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home.
You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
All bags will be searched, and no large bags or backpacks will be allowed.