We are so excited to see all you beautiful people for the 11th annual World Naked Bike Ride St. Louis!
Here is the schedule of events for the evening:
4pm. - We'll gather in the Grove (Manchester between Sarah St. and Kentucky St.) And enjoy lively beats from Dj Domo!
5pm - The costume contest will begin at 5pm, and if you are interested in participating please make sure to register by the stage between 4:30-4:45pm. The contest categories are are follows: Most Creative DIY, Best Couple, Most Colorful, Most Hairy, Best Dance Moves.
6pm - The ride will wake off at the sound of the horn!
6:30pm - The Fabulous Drag Show will take to the main stage
8pm - The Sneaker Bombs will have your bare bottoms dancing all night.
What else you need to know:
- There will be plenty of food and drinks available for purchase in the footprint of the festival.
- There will also be some body painting and bike tuneup stations, but of course we always encourage you to come prepared.
- The bike ride will be followed by "pick up vehicles" that will take you back to the Grove if you or your bike were to break down during the ride. Please only use these if needed.
- Make sure to always be safe and wear a helmet & don't ride drunk!
- Be aware that you are riding in a large group of people so please no swerving or horseplay.
- Always be respectful of other's space, meaning unsolicited photos, and any sort of harassment WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Atomic Cowboy Pavilion | 21+ unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Limited Seating Available.
No Coolers. No Lawn Chairs.
For ADA seating or to reserve a party of 20 or more in advance, email us at email@example.com