With 10 acres of outdoor gardens, Vizcaya offers the community ample space to maintain social distance with a low-density experience. Select areas of the Main House are now open.
With safety at the forefront of operations, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Visitors and staff must wear facial coverings when entering Vizcaya, at the Admissions Booth, when using restrooms, and when inside the Main House. (with exceptions for children under 2 and those with chronic breathing conditions as described in Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 23-20).
- Facial coverings are strongly recommended in the gardens and required in areas where social distancing of 6′ or more is difficult. Those without a mask will not be permitted entry, except children under age 2 or those who have trouble breathing due to a chronic health condition. Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears.
- Social distancing of 6’ must be maintained, except for those who self-identify as a family and may visit the property in a group of under 10 people.
- Frequent touch surfaces will be regularly wiped down throughout the day.
- Restrooms will be cleaned at least every 2 hours and an attendant will be present who monitors that only individuals or individual family groups use them at a time.
- Narrow paths in the house and gardens will be restricted to one-way foot traffic.
You must have your confirmation and ID to get your tickets.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is open Thursday to Monday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please note that Vizcaya is closed every Tuesday & Wednesday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Children under the age of 14 may not be admitted to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens without the supervision of an adult 18 years or older. Valid identification will be requested.
Tickets are valid for one visit during the month of purchase. This ticket is valid ONLY for regular museum admission.
Please make sure to check the museum's hours in advance to verify that the museum is open on the day you wish to visit. For more information, visit www.vizcaya.org, connect via social media, or call 305-250-9133.