**Please note that only ticketholders will be admitted into the event**
On Saturday, October 6, 2012, the 3rd annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic will return to the beautiful Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades for the most highly anticipated and stylish daytime event in Los Angeles!
Set on the idyllic grounds where famous actor and polo connoisseur Will Rogers used to play polo along with fellow Hollywood luminaries, this historic site is located just outside Rogers’ former private home.
Angelenos are invited to spend their Saturday watching world-renowned polo player and event co-host Nacho Figueras and his team, Black Watch, go head-to-head against Team Nespresso, all while sipping Veuve Clicquot and enjoying fare from some of Los Angeles’ most celebrated gourmet food trucks.
The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic has established itself as one of the most fashionable events in the country; guests are encouraged to wear their most chic daytime looks!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10:30am - Parking lots open.* Check-in and shuttle transfers begin.
*Access will not be permitted before 10:30am. Please Note: There will be a $10 charge per car for parking.
11:00am - Event gates open. Champagne bars and food trucks begin serving.
2:00pm - Polo Match begins.
3:30pm - Match ends and Awards Ceremony.
4:30pm - Event ends; final shuttle departs Will Rogers State Historic Park for event parking lots.
ATTENTION- Important Transportation Information
- No parking will be available at the Will Rogers State Historic Park on event day.
- Guests will be required to select one of two designated parking lots upon purchase of tickets (while availability lasts for each parking lot). All ticketholders must park at their assigned parking lot in order to check-in and receive event credentials.
- Check-in begins at 10:30am and shuttle buses will run from 10:30am – 4:30pm.
- Those getting dropped off should go to the parking lot assigned on their ticket to check-in and receive event credentials. After check-in, ticket holders will board complimentary shuttles to the event grounds (5 – 10 minute ride).
- Will Rogers State Park Road will be closed to all traffic on event day.
- Detailed parking instructions will be sent upon purchasing tickets.
*A detailed traffic and parking plan has been developed to avoid potential traffic inconveniences. Download parking maps and directions at www.vcpoloclassic.com.
- No outside alcohol, including Veuve Clicquot, will be allowed at the event.
- No parking will be available at the Will Rogers State Historic Park on event day. All ticketholders must park at the event’s designated lots, where shuttles will run nonstop to the event grounds.
- Dogs and bikes are not permitted at the event.