To celebrate the new decade, Tumbledown House has released an EP of songs written in the early 1920's made famous by artists like Bessie Smith, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, and Peggy Lee. The band put its own spin on the music—sometimes changing the genre, perhaps adding original lyrics that were lost over time, or adding a solo instead of a scat, and will be performing the EP in its for their first show at The Blue Note.
ALL ORIGINAL SAT MARCH 13TH 2020 @ 9:15 PM SHOW TICKETS WILL BE HONORED.
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House at 1030 Main St. We are an intimate 144-seat Live Music club and Restaurant, where you can enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a full menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. Enjoy fantastic main courses, sharing plates, and desserts while you take in a show.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Dinner is served in all sections.
- Your ticket is also your dining reservation.
- Every Ticket does get a seat in area purchased.
- Our Seating Policy is First Come, First Seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We do not have a standing room only section
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other.
- No Refunds, Professional cameras or outside food and drink.
- Ear Plugs are available for free at the Box Office
- Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
- A portion of all ticket fees goes to the historic preservation of the Napa Valley Opera House.
- Tickets are the same price whether purchased in person, over the phone or online
“Sapphire” Booth Seating: Booth seating for parties of 4, 5- 6 persons
Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (Dark Blue on map)
“Royal Blue” Center Table Seating: Center table area in front of stage: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Light Blue on map)
Standard Side Table Seating: Side table areas left and right of center section: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Yellow on map)
Bar Area Seating (only 21+ may sit at bar):
Great View! Bar Chairs are tall with backs and comfy padded seats. Purse hooks too. (Pink on map).
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Wed - Sat, 2:30-9:00 pm, Sun, 1 hr. before doors & 30 min after show begins)