Tony Saunders’ CD release party w/ Special Guests Nils, Dave Ellis and Gail Jhonson, and Hosted by SmoothJazz.com's, Sandy Shore!
Tony Saunders, two-time Emmy® Award winning bassist, composer, producer and son of legendary Bay Area keyboardist Merl Saunders, is back romancing the bass with his fourth release on San Francisco Records. Saunders’ new album Sexy Somethin’ yields a crop of fantastic new songs and collaborations with some of the biggest names in contemporary jazz. Guest appearances include guitarists Nils, Paul Jackson, Jr. and Paul Brown, keyboardists Jeff Lorber and Ray Chew and saxophonists Marion Meadows and Jeff Ryan.
Join Tony for an exciting show with special guests smooth jazz guitarist extraordinaire Nils, sax man Dave Ellis and keyboardist Gail Jhonson. The band also features guitarist Vernon “ice” Black and Austin White on drums.
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House at 1030 Main St. We are an intimate 144-seat Live Music club and Restaurant, where you can enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a full menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. Enjoy fantastic main courses, sharing plates, and desserts while you take in a show.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Dinner is served in all sections.
- Your ticket is also your dining reservation.
- Every Ticket does get a seat in area purchased.
- Our Seating Policy is First Come, First Seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We do not have a standing room only section
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other.
- No Refunds, Professional cameras or outside food and drink.
- Ear Plugs are available for free at the Box Office
- Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
- A portion of all ticket fees goes to the historic preservation of the Napa Valley Opera House.
- Tickets are the same price whether purchased in person, over the phone or online
“Sapphire” Booth Seating: Booth seating for parties of 4, 5- 6 persons
Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (Dark Blue on map)
“Royal Blue” Center Table Seating: Center table area in front of stage: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Light Blue on map)
Standard Side Table Seating: Side table areas left and right of center section: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Yellow on map)
Bar Area Seating (only 21+ may sit at bar):
Great View! Bar Chairs are tall with backs and comfy padded seats. Purse hooks too. (Pink on map).
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Wed - Sat, 2:30-9:00 pm, Sun, 1 hr. before doors & 30 min after show begins)