For more info click HERE
For detailed VIP informaton click HERE
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 2 DAYS/48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 48 hours of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside, Rain or Shine
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our events. Masks are optional.
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each either as single chairs or with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Four general admission seating sections: Platinum Section is closest to the stage and has cushioned seats with cup holders, followed by the Gold and Silver Sections which are bistro style tables and chairs, and then the Bronze Section with single chairs.
- Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups that want to sit together should purchase on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food and drinks are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. Emothional Support animals are not recognized by the ADA as Service Animals.
- Outdoor portable toilets
- Field parking available $15 ADV & $20 Day of Show
- Ages for each event vary. Check you show.
- No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanning equipment. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies. BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
Share With Friends