Tickets are available locally at Recycled Records (S Virginia) and the Cargo box office (inside Whitney Peak).
The Magpie Salute - Meet & Greet Package
• One general admission ticket
• VIP early entry into the venue
• Exclusive preshow meet & greet with The Magpie Salute
• Personal photograph with The Magpie Salute
• Collectible The Magpie Salute tour poster autographed by the band
• Embroidered The Magpie Salute patch
• Exclusive The Magpie Salute merchandise item
• Official meet & greet laminate
• Commemorative ticket
• Very limited availability
THE MAGPIE SALUTE are pleased to announce their debut studio album HIGH WATER I will be released on Friday, August 10th via Eagle Rock Entertainment (U.S.), Mascot Label Group (Europe/Australia/New Zealand) and Sony (Japan).
The band--Rich Robinson, Marc Ford, John Hogg, Sven Pipien, Matt Slocum and Joe Magistro--are launching HIGH WATER I with the first single “Send Me An Omen,” in which the twang of a hummable riff roars under Hogg’s towering delivery before spiraling into an entrancing melody punctuated by gang harmonies and butter smooth solos. “‘Send Me An Omen,’ to me, wraps up all of the elements of this band,” says Robinson. “There’s pure rock ‘n roll juxtaposed with these pop melodies sung with a melancholy that creates this beautiful balance of surreal dark and light.” The track will be available on all major streaming and download sites beginning this Friday, June 8th.
A lyric video for “Send Me An Omen” is out now and can be viewed here.
THE MAGPIE SALUTE will hit the road this summer with a number of headlining shows and festival appearances along with shows alongside Govt. Mule, The Avett Brothers and Blackberry Smoke.