**All reserved seating is along the balcony ledge and is first come first serve for reserved seating ticket holders within each section. Padded seat stools are used and there are no backs to them. Sections A and K are alongside the PA system that is hanging from the ceiling and has a semi obstructed view. General admission ticket holders will be standing directly behind this seating, there is no barrier separating reserved seating and general admission**
- No smoking of any kind is allowed inside the building, this will result in immediate ejection with no refunds
- You must have a valid form of Federal or State ID as proof of age, NO TICKETS
- Fake ID’s will be confiscated and you will be escorted out with NO REFUNDS
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must adhere to local curfew laws or be accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older
- Ear plugs are suggested for all concerts
- No weapons, backpacks, umbrellas, strollers or outside food / beverage allowed
- No crowd surfing is allowed
- No In and Outs, all re-entry’s will need a new ticket purchase
- No Photography or Video
- Hats MUST BE WORN straight forward or straight back
- No Excessively Baggy Clothing
- EVERYONE that enters is required to wear a wristband if designated by security
- No fighting or aggressive behavior will be tolerated
- By entering, you acknowledge the rules above and agree to their terms.
- The Forge has the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide a valid ID, is intoxicated or appears to be under the influence.
- Please be respectful of your surroundings and of others around you at all times.
- The Forge offers ADA accessible seating on the floor level, up front and to the left of the stage. ADA Guests can purchase a regular GA ticket and request to be escorted to this section at the ticket booth upon arrival.
- There is no minimum age requirement for ALL AGES shows. Please check out the details for the specific show that you’re interested in attending to find out the most accurate age information about the night. If you’re a parent, please consider your individual child’s personality, tolerance for crowds, attention span, and ability to handle loud environments. The Forge encourages proper ear-plugs and protection for all patrons, but especially young children.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Share With Friends