Original tickets will be honored.
Photo Credit: Rob Davidson
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House. We are an intimate 182 person seated live music club and restaurant where you may enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a dinner menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. These are available for purchase in all seating sections before or whilst you take in a show.
- All ticket prices per person.
- Seating is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- 2 Drink Minimum
- We recommend arriving 45 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Seating policy is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other when sat at tables.
- High Bar chairs are tall with backs and padded seats. High Bar has purse hooks too.
- Bar seating for only (or accompanied by) age 21+
- No refunds/cameras/vaping/smoking/outside food or drink.
- No babies please.
- Ages 8 + (w/ children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult) unless otherwise specified.
- Please contact our Box Office with any special needs or accommodation requests.
- Ear plugs are available for free at the Box Office.
Booth Seating: Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. blue on map)
Center Seating: The center table, center high bar and center platform seating sections of venue.Pairs are seated across from each other at tables. (green on map)
Side Seating: Side table, side high bar and bar* seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables. (red on map)*bar seating must be or accompanied by over ages 21+
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.880.2300 (limited hours)