Enjoy the sights and sounds aboard the stunning Spirit of New York… as you cruise the Hudson River and take in amazing views of New York Harbor. Enjoy great music in an intimate setting plus the glorious NYC skyline!
- Smooth Circle Preferred Seats: We're reserved the best seats in the house for you! Ticketholders go to the front of the boarding line and sit on the same level as the band.
- General Admission Seats: Your ticket includes a seat on any of the three decks, on a first come first serve basis. These tickets are for those who want to move around the boat and enjoy our decks, bars, and dance floor! This ticket type does not guarantee seating on the same level as the band.
All tickets include seating. Your ticket type determines where your seat is located. You are only required to sit in your seat as the boat departs, as soon as the boat begins moving all ticket holders are free to move around the boat. The boat offers multiple outdoor decks, and three interior decks:
- Main Floor: This is where the band plays. Smooth Circle Preferred seating is on this level, as well as limited General Admission seating & standing room
- Upper Floor: General Admission seating and standing room. This floor overlooks the main floor where the band plays.
- Lower Floor: General Admission seating, one level below the band.
DINING & BAR INFO
Shared dining tables are available throughout the boat, tables seat 4 - 10 people and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Premium tables on the main floor are reserved for Smooth Circle ticket holders.
Food and beverage are not included with any ticket type. There are bars on each level and buffets on the upper and lower levels. Buffet tickets can be purchased on board ($20+tax+service), cash and credit card are accepted.
BOARDING TIME & DEPARTURE INFO
The Spirit of New York sails from Pier 61, located at Chelsea Piers. Visit chelseapiers.com for directions, public transportation details, and parking info. We follow the below timeline:
- 5:00PM: Lines begin to form on the Pier. Smooth Circle ticketholders go to the front of the line.
- 5:45 - 6:15PM: Boarding begins
- 6:30PM: Cruise departs
We cruise rain or shine. All seating is located indoors, on climate controlled decks.
Water travel involves uncertainties not present in land facilities. Spirit Cruises may, in their discretion, remain dockside, substitute vessels, change the course or schedule of the Cruise, discontinue the Cruise, or cancel the Cruise for any reason. We shall have no liability arising from any such change of course or schedule, change of vessel, discontinuance, cancellation or other failure to depart from or arrive at any port at the scheduled or announced time. If a Cruise is cancelled before commencement, you will be entitled, as your exclusive remedy, to receive the applicable Refund Amount. Lineup subject to change. No Refunds or Exchanges.