Sarah McKenzie is an Australian jazz pianist, composer, vocalist, and bandleader whose breezy technical style, songwriting acumen, and pronounced lyrical sense of swing have drawn comparisons to Blossom Dearie and Diana Krall.
- Premium Front Row Seating
- Premium Front Row Seating WITH Dinner
- Reseved Seating/Dinner and Show Packages
- Reserved Seating
- General Admission: Main Floor GA, Miles Davis Mezzanine
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level Seating without Dinner
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level WITH Dinner
All GA sections (Main Floor GA & Miles Davis Mezzanine) will be seated by host and are first come, first served (other than where a reserved sign is posted to table). If you require special seating, please call the venue for accomodations no later than 48 hours prior to show date.
Please note: If you do not purchase all seats at a table, other customers may be seated with you.
*If you purchase dinner and show packages, dinner is two hours prior to showtime in the Boathouse 400 restaurant, located on the second floor of the hotel. Dinner and show packages include a 3 course dinner, one complimentary glass of house red or white wine or non-alcoholic beverage, all state and local taxes, 18% gratuity and complimentary parking in the hotel garage while enjoying dinner and show.