Join us Wednesday, November 7th for a vintage wine class at Tako Taco and the Mill & Mine!
This class offers an opportunity to taste rare, older bottles of white, red and sherry wines from the Iberian Peninsula and learn straight from experts on what makes them so unique.
Following the class, “students” will have the opportunity to mingle, enjoy the featured wines and help themselves to tapas style plates curated by Chef Jesse Newmister.
Tapas to include:
- Manchego “tacos”: Manchego “taco” shells, lightly cooked scallops, white anchovy alioli, preserved lemon.
- Bocadillo de Cordero: Slow roasted leg of lamb, roasted mushroom and bone marrow salsa, Paysan bun.
- Tortilla de Venison “Carne Picada”: Venison mincemeat omelet.
- Spanish chorizo and cheese croquetas
- Duck “ham” toast: Paysan toast, house made duck ham, fresh goat cheese, gold raisin compote
- Plethora of tiny bites available such as: roasted almonds, braised olives, marinated meats, seafood and vegetables.