Outdoors at City Foundry STL
Doors 7pm / Show 8pm
21+ unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS.
To make this a safe experience and ensure the health of our guests, staff and artists, we are enforcing social distancing and masks for all in attendance. Do your part and help keep everyone safe so the good times can continue.
• All guests must wear a face mask any time they leave their pod or interact with our staff.
• Guests must remain in their pods at all times, other than when getting up to use the restroom or to exit the venue.
• Venue traffic will be limited to one-way queue systems. Follow the arrows to ensure you are walking in the right direction.
• All guests are expected to maintain six feet of distance from other guests when leaving their pods.
• There is no walkup bar service. All concession orders can be placed by using your mobile device to scan the QR code in your pod. No cash accepted.
• There is no food available at the venue.
• No outside food or beverages.
– All members of your pod party must be present to enter the venue.
– Be respectful of the 6 ft minimum distance between you and other parties.
– Masks are required.
– If you’re sick, don’t come! We’ll give you a refund no questions asked prior to the event. Medical note required if inquiring post event.
– There is no smoking allowed anywhere on City Foundry property, inside or outside.
– No re-entry.
To read more about venue rules, COVID-19 protocols, and FAQs, please visit jamopresents.com/cityfoundry