- Early venue entry
- Pre-show Q&A with Megan Moroney
- 1 Acoustic Performance of an unreleased song
- Personal photograph with Megan Moroney**
- Specially designed Megan Moroney VIP merchandise item
- Merchandise shopping before doors open to the general public
Small town Georgia girl Megan Moroney is one of Nashville's hottest new artists. A University of Georgia grad, Moroney moved to Nashville during the pandemic determined to blaze her own path. Artists and industry alike immediately noticed Moroney’s emotion filled, raspy vocal. She credits her distinctive sound, fresh melodies, and honest, conversational lyrics to her wide range of influences- which include Emmylou Harris, The Eagles, Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert. Her debut EP, “Pistol Made of Roses” (produced by Kristian Bush of Sugarland), features critically acclaimed songs “Hair Salon” and “Fix You Too” and offers fans a glimpse into the future. With her single, “Tennessee Orange,” Moroney catapulted into the Billboard Hot 100 which makes her the first independent female to appear on this chart. Her highly anticipated debut album is due spring of 2023.