BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House. We are an intimate 180 person seated live music club and restaurant where you may enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a dinner menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list in all seating sections. Ages 8+
- Proof of FULL VACCINATION (must be 2 wks past final dose) for all Ages 8+ plus your matching photo ID, are required for entry.
- We will accept one of the following for venue entry: CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) or a CA Digital Vaccine Card.
- All ticket prices per person.
- Seating is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- 2 Drink Minimum
- We recommend arriving 45 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other when sat at tables.
- High Bar chairs are tall with backs and padded seats. High Bar has purse hooks too.
- Bar seating for only (or accompanied by) age 21+
- No refunds/cameras/vaping/smoking/outside food or drink.
- No babies please.
- Ages 8 + (w/ children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult) unless otherwise specified.
- Please contact our Box Office with any special needs or accommodation requests.
- Ear plugs are available for free at the Box Office.
Center Seating: The center floor table and center platform seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables.
Side Seating: Side table, side stage and side bar* seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables.*bar seating must be or accompanied by over ages 21+
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.880.2300 (limited hours)