This event is 21 and over. Any ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 21 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL, unless event is cancelled.
• No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
• Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
• Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
• No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
• Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
• No smoking or vaping.
• We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who are deemed a distraction to other guests.
• We reserve the right to search personal items and may prohibit various items into the venue(s).
• We strongly recommend that you stay up to date on current vaccinations and stay home if you are feeling sick or unwell.
• We strongly recommend the use of masks indoors to align with the current Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC’s) most recent guidance.
• All policies are subject to change based on evolving health guidance.
• All venues and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
Upon entry to our venue(s), (i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner (Levity Live, LLC), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film, and otherwise capture your image, voice and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising, and promotion, subject to Owner’s sole discretion.
Our venues set out best practices in line with CDC and OSHA requirements, but every guest is strongly urged to follow the most recent guidelines applicable in the community for their own protection. Given well-established public health information about the indoor risks related to COVID-19, you are responsible for your own participation and protection in our venues.
You hereby acknowledge and are fully aware that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any indoor space where other people are present. This waiver, release, and other representations set forth herein are in consideration of your entry and/or attendance of any live event performance. Therefore, without limitation, you hereby acknowledge/understand, that even with safety measures implemented within our venue(s) you could contract COVID-19 which may result in a serious medical condition requiring medical treatment in a hospital or death. You and your heirs, successors, and assigns, agree to indemnify and waive any and all COVID-19 related claims and potential claims against Levity Live LLC, the Owner, and any of officers, agents, employees, and other representatives of Owner from any and all Damages resulting from your contraction of COVID-19.
If any portion of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver of any of our rights.
For more info:Terms
Share With Friends