PREMIUM PARKING & EARLY ENTRY WITH RESTAURANT RESERVATION
Enjoy our menu featuring variations of poutines, sliders and more while enjoying a show at The Observatory. Food can be ordered from our restaurant area in the lobby or from any bar in the venue. Early entry to most shows is available with reservations, and also include Premium parking. A minimum spend of $15 on food per person is required as part of the parking and early entry program. More info at: observatoryoc.com/food
Parking is available at the Premium Lot ($15) in front of the venue and at the General Lot ($10) just a block away. Parking lots open at 6 pm each night. Please pay close attention to all parking signage as towing is heavily enforced by our neighbors. Fans are encouraged to purchase their parking passes in advance.
Street parking available on W. Moore Street, W. Alpine Street, and S. Yale St, all within a short walk (5-10 minutes) of the venue.
General Admission tickets go on sale Friday, 11/30 at 10am
VIP Packages go on sale Wednesday, 11/28 at 10am
Mae - Meet & Greet Package
- One general admission ticket
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive meet & greet with Mae
- Personal photograph with Mae
- VIP access to Mae’s preshow soundcheck or acoustic set
- Collectible Mae poster; autographed by Mae
- Specially designed Mae button pack
- Official VIP meet & greet laminate
- Limited availability