Our show with Lightning Bolt at The New Parish on September 30, 2021 has been rescheduled to March 31, 2022. Please note this show was originally scheduled for April 1, 2020 and subsequently rescheduled to September 29, 2020.
All tickets purchased will be honored for the rescheduled date. Should you be unable to attend the new date, please go to place of purchase no later than October 30, 2021 to request a refund (30 days from the rescheduled dates announcement). This will allow others who can attend to purchase your ticket(s).
We thank you for understanding and look forward to seeing you at the show!
Another Planet Entertainment is committed to producing safe events. Patrons attending this event at The New Parish are required to show proof of full vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) OR a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours from the time of entry to the venue. Per Alameda County, masks are also required. For more information, visit our Health & Safety page.
* Policy is subject to change
Proof is one of the following:
- Green or Amber Health Pass by CLEAR
- CDC Vaccination Card (photos will be accepted)
- CA Digital Vaccine Card
- Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test within 48 hours from the time of entry to the venue
The following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof WILL BE ACCEPTED:
- Test results from any location listed on the Health Pass by CLEAR app
- Test results from a lab with confirmation of results, including date, time and name matching the ID of the ticket holder
- A home test that works with an app which supplies verifiable results, with name, date and time
The following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Binax at-home tests
- Ellume at-home tests
- At home tests with no digital verification of results displaying name, date and time
- Rapid tests brought to the venue to be performed on-site
- Antibody tests