- Premium Front Row Seating (Tables 12,13,14) -
- Premium Front Row Seating WITH Dinner (Tables 11 & 15)
- Dinner and Show Packages (Tables 21 & 25, 31 - 35, 41 - 45)
- General Admission (Table 22, 23, 24, Main Floor GA, Miles Davis Mezzanine)
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level Seating without Dinner (Tables 101 - 103)
All GA sections (Main Floor GA, John Coltrane Seating, Miles Davis Mezzanine) will be seated by host and are first come, first served. If you require special seating, please call the venue for accomodations no later than 48 hours prior to show date.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Over the years, Matsui has collaborated and shared the stage with numerous musical luminaries, including Stevie Wonder, Miles Davis and Bob James. Earlier this year, she released “Echo.” Described as a “global sonic tapestry,” the album features a number of special guests she has worked with over the years including bassist Marcus Miller, saxophonist Kirk Whalum, vocalist Gretchen Parlato, and more.
Scullers Jazz Club’s Boathouse 400 restaurant rekindles the magic of the great supper clubs with our Dinner and Show Package that enlivens all of the senses. The 3 course menu features a diverse selection of appetizers, entrees, desserts and one glass of house red or white wine or non-alcoholic beverage. For a nominal fee, guests can upgrade their beverage selection. Add the dinner to your show ticket purchase for only $50.
Dinner and Show Package customers’ show tickets can be picked up at the Boathouse 400 restaurant while dining.
*All Dinner and Show Package prices do not reflect applicable taxes, gratuity or additional beverages. For your convenience an 18% server gratuity and 7.00% state & local tax will be added to your check and a $50 credit will be applied toward restaurant charges. Packages and tickets are non-refundable.