BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House. We are an intimate 182 person seated live music club and restaurant where you may enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a dinner menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list in all seating sections. Ages 8+
- Proof of FULL VACCINATION for all Ages 8+ plus your matching photo ID, is required for entry.
- We will accept one of the following for venue entry: CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) or a CA Digital Vaccine Card.
- All ticket prices per person.
- Seating is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- 2 Drink Minimum
- TICKETS EMAILED 5 DAYS BEFORE EVENT
- We recommend arriving 45 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
BOOTHS: Price listed is per person
Booth for 4: Requires mininum of 4 seats to be purchased. Price is per person. Seating is first come, first seated. Not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (dark green)
Booth for 5 or 6: Requires 5 or 6 seats to be purchased. Price is per person. Seating is first come, first seated. Not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (light green)
Floor Tables: The closest tables on the floor to the stage. First come, first seated. Pairs are seated across from one another. (dark blue)
High Bar: Great view! Chairs are tall with backs and padded seats. Seating is first come, first seated.(bright blue)
Side Stage: Stage level table seating w/ chairs. First come, first seated. Pairs are seated across each other.(Purple)
Center Platform: An elevated viewing section with fantastic sight lines to the stage. Table seating with tall chairs that have backs and padded seats. First come, first seated. Pairs are seated across from each other (light blue)
ADA seating is for those that require accessible seating. Companions purchase Premium Floor Table Seating. (dark blue)
SIDE SEATING: Bar stool seating at the Bar or on our side bar. Tall chairs have backs and padded seats. First come, first seated. (red)
Please contact our Box Office with any special needs or accommodation requests.
- Venue is Ages 8 + (w/ children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult) unless otherwise specified.
- No babies please.
- No refunds / cameras/ vaping/ smoking/ outside food or drink.
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.880.2300