- Proof of full vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) with a matching government issued photo ID, is required for entry. We will accept one of the following for venue entry: CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) w/ matching photo ID (if a minor, then legal guardian’s photo ID) or a CA Digital Vaccine Card.
- Masks are required to be worn unless actively eating or drinking.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Seating policy is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other when sat at tables.
- High Bar chairs are tall with backs and padded seats. High Bar has purse hooks too.
- Bar seating for only (or accompanied by) age 21+
- No refunds/cameras/vaping/smoking/outside food or drink.
- No babies please.
- Ages 8 + (w/ children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult) unless otherwise specified.
- Please contact our Box Office with any special needs or accommodation requests.
- Ear plugs are available for free at the Box Office.
Booth Seating: Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (blue on map)
Center Seating: The center table and center high bar seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables. (green on map)
Side Seating: Side table, side high bar and bar* seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables. (red on map)*bar seating must be or accompanied by over ages 21+
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.880.2300 (limited hours)