VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 5 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT
BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event. Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updated data including; infection rates, transmission data, variant changes, and any guideline updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies.
For CA State Guidelines, visit https://covid19.ca.gov
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our OUTDOOR concerts at Charles Krug Winery. We encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Masks are not required, but wearing a non-vented respirator, such as a N95, KN95, or KF94 is recommended whenever possible.
General Admission $79*
VIP General Admission $139*
*additional fees apply
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside Rain or Shine
- General Admission Tickets: Standing
- General Admission VIP Tickets: VIP entrance, VIP viewing area in front of stage (standing) and VIP table lounge off to side of stage.
- One Nation Under a Groove Package Add On available
- $100 additional fee includes
- Early entry into the venue 2:30PM
- Specially designed tour t-shirt
- Limited edition George Clinton challenger coin
- Exclusive merchandise item
- Commemorative laminate
- Limited availability
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food and drinks are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Outdoor toilets
- Ages 8+ No Babies
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our scanners. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Show ends at 10 PM
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information