Tickets On Sale Tuesday, Feb 8th 2022 @ 12 Noon PM PST
- Meet and Greet @ 4:30PM available for purchase separately.
- Meet and Greet CD Add On available for purchase seperately.
Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
Virtual Tickets are sent to original buyer's email within 5 days of event.
For CA State Guidelines, visit https://covid19.ca.gov
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our OUTDOOR concerts at Charles Krug Winery. We encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Masks are not required, but wearing a non-vented respirator, such as a N95, KN95, or KF94 is recommended whenever possible.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- No Refunds.
- Event is Rain or Shine
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
- Three general admission seating sections: Sapphire Section is closest to the stage, followed by the Royal Blue Section, then the Blue Section.
- Hosted Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups of 6 or more that want to sit together may request with host. However, should be purchased on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food, wine and beer are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service animal is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- The slightly elevated stage is approx 15 ft from the audience
- Outdoor toilets and free field parking on site
- Ages 8+ No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information