- VIP Passes provide you access to all the perks of General Admission (GA) plus:
Expedited front gate entry
- VIP only front of stage access. The pit is in the front of the stage and is sectioned off by barricades. Want to see the artists up close and personal
- Viewing areas within the private gated VIP community and an additional elevated platform adjacent to the main stage
- Enjoy the festival with easy access to VIP only bathroom facilities
- Private shaded cabana area with lounge seating
- VIP Bar featuring signature craft cocktails, an expanded beer and wine menu
- On-site VIP event staff to assist you throughout your festival experience
Rain or Shine, No Refunds. Rules at Padres.com
Ticket includes $5 Facility Maintenance fee on top of face value.
UPDATE: As of 4/7/2022 it is recommended that you are vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated it is recommended that you get a test, stay home if sick, and wear a mask if you attend Bayfest. The state says you make your best judgment, we recommend you follow that guidance, and have a good time at our event.
Outsideshows.com (SD Bayfest, LLC) continues to closely monitor the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, and plans to follow safety protocols as required by the CDC, state and local officials. The safety of our guests is our primary concern. Taking that into consideration, our 2022 festival initial safety plans are below. As new technologies are made available and new protocols to keep us safe are released, our processes to keep attendees as safe as possible may change. Per current National, California and Local guidance, we plan on requiring one of the following in order to gain access at the gate in addition to wearing a mask:
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By purchasing a ticket, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against the City and County of San Diego, the Event Organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks. You expressly agree to comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinance, regulations, and the rules of the Event Organizers when attending the event.