GENERAL ONSALE 8/11/2020 9AM
ADVANCE TICKETS REQUIRED
Thomas the Tank Engine™ will chug into the Colorado Railroad Museum in September!
With enhanced health and safety protocols in place, this fun-filled event has been adjusted to meet local guidance and offers families the opportunity to hop on board an interactive train ride with a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine, as well as enjoy access to hands-free activities including live entertainment, scavenger hunt, hay bale maze, stage shows, sing-a-longs and much more! It’s full steam ahead to an unforgettable day with a host of train-related activities, Thomas’ birthday fun and a special appearance from Sir Topham Hatt, the Railway Controller from The Island of Sodor.
Admission includes access to all of the above for three hours. Admission includes access to all of the above for three hours. The Day Out With Thomas Pop-Up Gift Shop includes a wide variety of items not carried by the Museum. Members DO NOT receive a discount on items purchased in the Pop-Up Gift Shop.
Capacity will be limited and advanced tickets are required, so be sure to reserve your seats. Support your local heritage railroad museum at this outdoor family event that keeps history chugging.
**SAFETY MEASURES: We’ve made some changes to responsibly host Thomas’ birthday celebration while having just as much fun! The Colorado Railroad Museum follows current health guidelines and performs regular facility cleanings for everyone’s safety. Some of the measures in place for Day Out With Thomas include:
- Masks required for entry for guests ages 3 and up and must be worn while inside buildings, aboard trains, and anytime proper distance cannot be maintained.
- Limited capacity entry to the event, allowing for safe distances to be maintained throughout the event and aboard train ride.
- Staggered train ride seating between groups and sanitization before each train ride.
- Advanced tickets required, sold at www.DayOutWithThomas.com.
- Increased cleaning procedures throughout the event.
- Adjusted experience offerings and layout with physical distancing and sanitization in mind. All event elements will be either hands-free or allow for sanitization with limited-contact guest services.
- Added signage for distancing and handwashing