This event is 18 and over. Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 18 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
We know that in these uncertain times, your health and safety are of the utmost importance. With that in mind, as we open our doors in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to be aware of the enhanced health and safety protocols we have developed to provide a safe space for all who enter our building while still giving our guests a fun night out.
WE COMMIT TO:
1. ADOPTION OF BEST-IN-CLASS SAFETY PRACTICES to protect not only our guests, but also staff and vendors. Face masks will be mandatory for all guests (when not eating), staff, and vendors. Thank you for wearing a mask!
2. A TEMPERATURE CHECK will be required for staff, guests, and vendors prior to entering the building. Anyone with a body temperature of 100.4˚ or higher will not be permitted inside the building.
3. DESIGNATED SANITATION STAFF will be present for every service, dedicated to continuously sanitizing all touchpoints in the building at least once every 30 minutes.
4. INFORMATIVE SAFETY SIGNAGE will be strategically placed throughout the building, both front and back of house.
5. ADDITIONAL HAND-WASHING AND HAND SANITIZING STATIONS have been installed throughout the building, above and beyond what is required by the health department.
6. NEW SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR ALL EMPLOYEES, including increased hand-washing requirements, the use of approved face masks provided by Brooklyn Bowl, and wearing and changing gloves regularly.
7. USE OF TOUCHLESS TECHNOLOGY, including touchless menus and payment options. Disposable menus will also be in use.
8. REGULATED SEATING will be used to mandate a socially distanced environment, with tables and chairs spaced at least 6ft apart. No parties of 7 or more will be allowed to be seated together.
9. REDUCING POTENTIAL INFECTION by requiring sick workers to stay home, and encouraging all employees capable of carrying out work duties from home to work from home.
10. PROVIDING A SAFE SPACE for employees to share if they feel unwell or begin exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.