Tickets On Sale Thursday, Jan 13th 2022 @ 12 Noon PM PSTBlue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
Virtual Tickets are sent to buyer's email within 5 days of event.
Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our scanners. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event. Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updated data including; infection rates, transmission data, variant changes, and any guideline updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies.
For CA State Guidelines, visit https://covid19.ca.gov
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our OUTDOOR concerts at Charles Krug Winery. We encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Masks are not required, but wearing a non-vented respirator, such as a N95, KN95, or KF94 is recommended whenever possible.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- No Refunds.
- Event is Rain or Shine
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Three general admission seating sections: Sapphire Section is closest to the stage, followed by the Royal Blue Section, then the Blue Section.
- Hosted Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups of 6 or more that want to sit together may request with host. However, should be purchased on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food, wine and beer are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- The slightly elevated stage is approx 15 ft from the audience
- Outdoor toilets and free field parking on site
- Ages 8+ No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information