Tickets On Sale Thursday, Jan 13th 2022 @ 12 Noon PM PST
- Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
The Blue Note features the biggest names in Jazz, Blues, R&B, Big Bands, Cabaret and more in a usually very intimate indoor seated club environment, but riding on the success of the inaugural outdoor series in 2021, we will again present the live experience outside. .
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
Virtual Tickets are sent to buyer's email within 5 days of event.
Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our scanners. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Venue follows all local/state COVID-19 guidelines required at date of show. CA State Guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov.
- Proof of full vaccination + booster (must be 2 weeks past final dose) with a matching government issued photo ID, is required for entry. We will accept one of the following for venue entry: CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) w/ matching photo ID (if a minor, then legal guardian’s photo ID) or a CA Digital Vaccine Card. Booster required if 5 months have passed since last vaccine. NO REFUNDS IF NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR BOOSTED AT TIME OF EVENT.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- No Refunds.
- Event is Rain or Shine
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Three general admission seating sections: Sapphire Section is closest to the stage, followed by the Royal Blue Section, then the Blue Section.
- Hosted Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups of 6 or more that want to sit together may request with host. However, should be purchased on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food, wine and beer are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- The slightly elevated stage is approx 15 ft from the audience
- Outdoor toilets and free field parking on site
- Ages 8+ No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information