Please follow the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control's guidlines below for what is accepted as a bona fide ID.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid and current (not expired) driver’s license
- A valid and current (not expired) state identification card
- A military identification card
- United States and Foreign Passports
- Valid identifications that are expired, borrowed, stolen, forged, or counterfeit.
- United States government immigration identification cards.
- Birth certificates
- School or work identification cards
- Interim or temporary drivers licenses
- Swap-Meet type identification cards
- Social Security cards
- Check Cashing cards