Presale Tickets On Sale Fri March 4th @ 12 PM PST
Public On Sale Saturday, March 5th 2022 @ 12 Noon PM PST
Brian Culbertson's 2022 Napa Valley Jazz Getaway has a new home at Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. Come see Brian Culbertson and the BC Band with with special guests, Eric Darius and Marcus Anderson and DW3 opening on Saturday June 11th in the Just Added Seating Section (estimated last 8 rows).
Doors 5 PM
Hosted and General Admission Seating Only in the newly added section within the last 8 rows.
Venue follows all local/state COVID-19 guidelines required at the date of show. CA State Guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov.
All Sales are Final
All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside Rain or Shine
- Requirements are subject to change
- Event GA seating includes chairs, this is not lawn seating.
- General Admission Seated Tickets: Tickets are sold by the each
- Hosted Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups of 6 or more that want to sit together may request with host. However, should be purchased on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food, wine and beer are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- The slightly elevated stage is approx 15 ft from the audience
- Outdoor toilets and free field parking on site
- Ages 8+ No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our scanners. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website or https://www.jazzgetaway.com/tickets for more information