- Premium Front Row Seating (Tables 12,13,14) - $40
- Premium Front Row Seating WITH Dinner (Tables 11 & 15)- $90
- Dinner and Show Packages (Tables 21 & 25, 32, 33, 34 41 - 45) - $75
- Reserved Seating WITHOUT Dinner (Table 22, 23, 24, 31, 35) - $25
- General Admission (Main Floor GA, Miles Davis Mezzanine, John Coltrane Section) - $25
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level Seating without Dinner (Tables 101 - 103) - $40
- Bar Seating: $20
All GA sections (Main Floor GA, John Coltrane Seating, Miles Davis Mezzanine) will be seated by host and are first come, first served. If you require special seating, please call the venue for accomodations no later than 48 hours prior to show date.
Bobby Broom Organi–Sation w/ Ben Paterson (Hammond Organ) & Kobie Watkins (Drums)
The Bobby Broom Ogani-Sation
Acclaimed jazz guitarist/recording artist/educator, Bobby Broom (Sonny Rollins, Miles Davis, Art Blakey, Dr. John, etc.), formed his Organi-Sation in 2014 (with Ben Paterson and Kobie Watkins) at the request of pop/rock/jazz super group Steely Dan who, that same year, took Broom’s new group along as the opening act for their “Jam a Lot Ever After” North American tour of 52 cities. Last year the Organi-Sation released their first recording, “Soul Fingers,” produced by legendary drummer/producer, Steve Jordan.
*All Dinner and Show Package prices do not reflect applicable taxes, gratuity or additional beverages. For your convenience an 18% server gratuity and 7.00% state & local tax will be added to your check and a $50 credit will be applied toward restaurant charges. Packages and tickets are non-refundable.