Dennis Quaid is not only an accomplished actor, but he also has hundreds of thousands of miles under his belt as a touring musician with Jamie James. James is a legendary guitarist, who was one of the founding members of the popular band, The Kingbees, in the early 80s. Quaid & James, who are also part of Dennis Quaid & The Sharks, specialize in rock 'n' roll and country-soul.
Recently, Dennis Quaid & The Sharks celebrated Record Store Day by releasing their first-ever album, Out of the Box, on vinyl via Omnivore Records. Described by Quaid as “a junkyard of American music," the A-side includes the original title track "Out of the Box" while the B-side features a rousing cover of Larry Williams' hit "Slow Down." Recorded at the legendary Village Studios in Los Angeles, the band's debut album was released on CD and Digital last November to rave reviews.
All ticket prices are per person.
- Dinner is served in all sections.
- Your ticket is also your dining reservation.
- Every Ticket does get a seat in area purchased.
- Our Seating Policy is First Come, First Seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We do not have a standing room only section
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other.
- No Refunds, Professional cameras or outside food and drink.
- Ear Plugs are available for free at the Box Office
- Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
- A portion of all ticket fees goes to the historic preservation of the Napa Valley Opera House.
- Tickets are the same price whether purchased in person, over the phone or online
“Sapphire” Booth Seating: Booth seating for parties of 4, 5- 6 persons
Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (Dark Blue on map)
“Royal Blue” Center Table Seating: Center table area in front of stage: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Light Blue on map)
Standard Side Table Seating: Side table areas left and right of center section: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Yellow on map)
Bar Area Seating (only 21+ may sit at bar):
Great View! Bar Chairs are tall with backs and comfy padded seats. Purse hooks too. (Pink on map).
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Tues-Sat, 2:30-9:00 pm, Sun, 1 hr. before doors)