SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH 2021 @ 6:30 PM
Blood, Sweat & Tears have had many configurations over its 50+ years of touring, but one thing is for sure and that is BS&T has musically demanding fans, and they are never disappointed. BS&T tours with the greatest musicians available; Stars in their own right, with most coming off major tours with other artists. BS&T still headlines Jazz festivals all over the world. BS&T only performs about 60 shows per year, so it’s a rare treat to see them live.
The band members are always looking to inspire the next generation of musicians. To this day, Bobby Colomby (founding member) still hand picks the musicians for every tour! Colomby still uses the same theory: “Great Musicians Make Great Music”
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House at 1030 Main St. We are an intimate 144-seat Live Music club and Restaurant, where you can enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a full menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. Enjoy fantastic main courses, sharing plates, and desserts while you take in a show.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Dinner is served in all sections.
- Your ticket is also your dining reservation.
- Every Ticket does get a seat in area purchased.
- Our Seating Policy is First Come, First Seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We do not have a standing room only section
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other.
- No Refunds, Professional cameras or outside food and drink.
- Ear Plugs are available for free at the Box Office
- Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
- A portion of all ticket fees goes to the historic preservation of the Napa Valley Opera House.
- Tickets are the same price whether purchased in person, over the phone or online
“Sapphire” Booth Seating: Booth seating for parties of 4, 5- 6 persons
Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (Dark Blue on map)
“Royal Blue” Center Table Seating: Center table area in front of stage: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Light Blue on map)
Standard Side Table Seating: Side table areas left and right of center section: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Yellow on map)
Bar Area Seating (only 21+ may sit at bar):
Great View! Bar Chairs are tall with backs and comfy padded seats. Purse hooks too. (Pink on map).
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Wed - Sat, 2:30-9:00 pm, Sun, 1 hr. before doors & 30 min after show begins)