Join us for one of the most exciting Bills Seasons yet as Chippewa Events and the Chippewa Alliance throw our 3rd annual BILLS BLOCK PARTIES!
Chippewa will once again be shut down to traffic between Delaware and Franklin Street to host outdoor viewing parties for a select few Buffalo Bills away games!
First up was the Thursday night Rams game, next featured away game is Sunday, Oct 2nd VS Baltimore!
Gates open at 11:30am and will feature Food and Drink specials, Corn Hole tournaments, 50/50 raffle to benefit a local charity, Live Music from 80s party band and the Pregame show! Each outdoor game will have the following:
(2) 15' LED Video Walls
Live Game Sound
Seperate VIP Entrance
DJ during commercial breaks
Live Halftime Show
Food and Drink specials
Tickets start at just $10 for standing room / general admission and go up to $20 per seat/$200 for a VIP table of 10 (*Limited seating available / Tables are outdoors). $20 at the door, cash only (if any tickets are left)
Each VIP Table comes with Admission to the party, 10 physical seats per table, Separate entrance for VIP only, a Prime view of the Screens and a personal server for the duration of the game.
- This event is rain or shine BUT if it rains you can go inside any of the 5 participating bars.
- Everyone must be 21+ to get in
- The VIP tables are all located outside, if you want a table inside one of the participating bars, please contact them directly
- There is free parking on Delaware Ave and Franklin Street. If no street parking is availale there are (4) Pay lots within one block (behind Spot Coffee, Behind Frankie Primos and Behind Bacchus Restaruant, across from Bada Bing
- No Outside Food or Drink is permitted
- thank you to our sponsors Labatt Blue USA, Redbull, Patron and Southern Tier Brewing for helping make this possible.
For more questions and more information please email email@example.com