Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “Troubadour” - George Strait
- “When God-Fearin’ Women Get The Blues” - Martina McBride
- “Politically Uncorrect” - Gretchen Wilson
- “I Said A Prayer” - Pam Tillis
- “Tough” - Kellie Pickler
- “I Met Jesus In A Bar” - Jim Lauderdale
- “You Remain” - Willie Nelson
- “A Man With 18 Wheels” - Lee Ann Womack
Special Guest Recording Artist/Songwriter
- Jonell has a voice that can belt like Janis Joplin but also convey the finesse of folk, jazz and Southern soul.
- Jonell’s recording of “Stop In The Name Of Love” (originally by the Supremes) is featured in the soundtrack to Hope Floats, the 1998 film starring Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Jr.
- Jonell’s accolades include singing background vocals for B.B. King, Trisha Yearwood, Etta James, Wynona, Rodney Crowell, Vince Gill, Waylon Jennings, Patty Smythe, A.J. Croce, Bruce Cockburn and more!
- "Hemingway’s Whiskey” - Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark
- “Red River Blue” - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- “Willie’s Guitar” - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson
- “Honkytonk Road” - Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins
- “Magdalene” - Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch
- "Heroes” - Guy Clark
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” - Gord Bamford
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Caeland Garner
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!