Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “Troubadour” - George Strait
- “Never Again, Again” - Lee Ann Womack
- “When Did You Stop Loving Me” - George Strait
- “I Know She Still Loves Me” - George Strait
- “Missin’ You Crazy” - Jon Pardi
- “Redneck Yacht Club” - Craig Morgan
- “Where Have I Been All My Life” - George Strait
- “I Didn't” - Trick Pony
- “She’s So” - Steve Holy
- “O’Reilly Luck” - Buddy Jewell
- “What Cha Gonna Do” - Oak Ridge Boys
- “A Fathers Love, The Only Way He Knew How” - Bucky Covington
- "Hemingway’s Whiskey” - Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark
- “Red River Blue” - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- “Willie’s Guitar” - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson
- “Honkytonk Road” - Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins
- “Magdalene” - Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch
- "Heroes” - Guy Clark
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” - Gord Bamford
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Molly Brown
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!