Get up close and personal with legendary songwriters at Nashville’s ONLY daytime hit songwriters show. Buy your VIP tickets today and come backstage at 3rd & Lindsley to experience authentic Nashville. Enjoy a complimentary Tennessee Fire tasting while hearing country music’s biggest songs and the stories behind them. You’ll have a chance to meet the songwriters and get their autographs/photos during our post-show Meet & Greet. Drink specials, full bar and grill available.
- “I Don’t Dance” - Lee Brice
- “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away” - Justin Moore
- “Goodnight Kiss” - Randy Houser
- “Hard To Be Cool” - Joe Nichols
- “Shinin’ On Me” - Jerrod Niemann
- “Beautiful Every Time” - Lee Brice
- “Ships That Don’t Come In” - Joe Diffie
- “Queen Of Memphis” - Confederate Railroad
- “If It Don’t Come Easy” - Tanya Tucker
- “Jukebox in My Mind” - Alabama
- “Lonely and Gone” - Montgomery Gentry
- “Daddy Never Was The Cadillac Kind” - Confederate Railroad
- “House on Old Lonesome Road” - Conway Twitty
- "Hemingway’s Whiskey” - Kenny Chesney, Kris Kristofferson and Guy Clark
- “Red River Blue” - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert
- “Willie’s Guitar” - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and John Anderson
- “Honkytonk Road” - Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers, Cody Canada, Sean McConnell and Walt Wilkins
- “Magdalene” - Guy Clark, Joe Ely and Kevin Welch
- "Heroes” - Guy Clark
- “Leanin’ On A Lonesome Song” - Gord Bamford
BACKSTAGE NASHVILLE DISCOVERY: Steff Mahan
Seating is first come, first served.
For more information about Backstage Nashville, please visit www.BackstageNashville.net!