This event is 21 and over. Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 21 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and acknowledging our terms and conditions below.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL, unless event is cancelled by the Salt River Fields at Talking Stick premises (“Facility”) or the host of the event (“Host”).
• No refunds, transfers or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
• Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
• Management reserves the right to deny and refuse entry to or remove parties who are deemed a distraction to other guests.
• Management reserves the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
• The Facility, the Owner and the Host, and their parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
• Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
• No firearms or other weapons are allowed on Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community or the Facility.
• You agree that all references to “you” and “your” shall include any minor children accompanying you.
• All bags and persons are subject to search
Upon entry of the venue, (i) you hereby and irrevocably grant the Facility and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, employees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.
Although the Facility is open for use, you agree that your use of the Facility creates a higher risk of contracting COVID-19 and any other viral/bacterial/infectious disease and with full awareness and appreciation of the risks you forever release, waive, and discharge the Facility, the Owner, Owner’s representatives and the Host from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained related to COVID-19 whether caused by the negligence of the Facility or otherwise, while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the Facility and/or while using any Facility space, equipment, or materials. You further promise not to sue the Facility, Owner, any of Owner Representatives, or the Host and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all damages resulting from your contraction of COVID-19 or any other illness. By attendance at the Facility, you acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with the event, including but not limited to any injuries, whether such risk, danger or injury occurs prior to, during or subsequent to any such event. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO OR ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO GRANT ALL RIGHTS, RELEASES AND WAIVERS SET FORTH IN THIS TICKET ON BEHALF OF ANY ACCOMPANIED MINOR(S), YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY ACCOMPANY THE MINOR(S) OFF THE PREMISES.
If any portion of these terms & conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver of any of our rights.