- Premium Front Row Seating (Tables 11 & 15) -
- Premium Front Row Seating WITH Dinner (Tables 12, 13, 14)
- Dinner and Show Packages (Tables 21, 23 24, 25, 31, 33, 35)
- Reserved Seatimg (Tables 22, 23, 24 , 32, 34, 41 - 45)
- General Admission: Main Floor GA, Miles Davis Mezzanine)
- Seated by Host/Hostess: John Coltrane Section
- Premium Front Row Mezzanine Level Seating without Dinner (Tables 101 - 103)
All GA sections (Main Floor GA, John Coltrane Seating, Miles Davis Mezzanine) will be seated by host and are first come, first served (other than where a reserved sign is posted to table). If you require special seating, please call the venue for accomodations no later than 48 hours prior to show date.
ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY is one of the leading champions of the great American Songbook, having made her mark as a singer, pianist, composer, lyricist, arranger, actress, educator, TV host and producer. A born entertainer, her unique singing style blends jazz and traditional pop, making her a mainstay in concert halls, theaters and jazz clubs as well as in the recording studio, on television, and in film. She is best known for Tony-nominated performance in the hit Broadway musical Swing! and for writing and singing the theme song to the hit TV series The Nanny. Callaway is a Platinum Award winning writer whose songs are featured on seven of Barbra Streisand's recent CD's. The only composer to have collaborated with Cole Porter, she has also written songs with Carole King, Rolf Lovland and Barbara Carroll to name a few.
Callaway's live performances showcase her warmth, spontaneous wit and passionate delivery of standards, jazz classics and originals.
No matter whether you think of Ann Hampton Callaway as a songwriter, a cabaret artist or a jazz vocalist, there is no question you should also be thinking of her as a consummate artist - Jack Goodstein-seattlepi.com