- Hosted wine and beer bar
- Dinner (Menu to be available shortly)
- Special intimate performance by Michael Franti
- Meet & Greet opportunity with Michael Franti
- Entry to Michael Franti & Spearhead show upstairs at JaM Cellars Ballroom
Doors 4 pm with dinner at 5 pm
- FULL BALLROOM CONCERT VIP / Balcony access starting at 7 pm for Michael Franti and Spearhead. More info HERE
Seating is first come, first seated in all areas General Admission.
All Net Proceeds to Benefit Alaina's Voice Foundation
Alaina was a victim in the mass shooting at Borderline Bar in Thousand Oaks, California.
She lived a full but short life in Napa Valley, California before heading to Pepperdine University in the fall of 2018.
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House at 1030 Main St. We are an intimate 144-seat Live Music club and Restaurant, where you can enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a full menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. Enjoy fantastic main courses, sharing plates, and desserts while you take in a show.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Dinner is served in all sections..
- Our Seating Policy is First Come, First Seated.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We do not have a standing room only section
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other.
- No Refunds, Professional cameras or outside food and drink.
- Ear Plugs are available for free at the Box Office
- Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
- A portion of all ticket fees goes to the historic preservation of the Napa Valley Opera House.
- Tickets are the same price whether purchased in person, over the phone or online
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Wed-Sat, 2:30-9:00 pm, Sun, 1 hr. before doors)