Join us for this special concert and fundraising event for Addison's home church Come2Go Ministries. All the proceeds will go to help support the work Come2Go is doing to serve the people of Fort Wayne.
Gold Circle Tickets: Includes seats in a reserved section, an autographed CD and poster, and other fun surprises.
Platinum VIP Tickets: Includes early entry, dinner and special meet and greet with Addison, seats in a reserved section, an autographed CD and poster, and other fun surprises.
Addison Agen is a 16 yr old singer songwriter from Fort Wayne, IN.BiographyAdam Levine, Maroon 5 frontman and longtime coach on NBC’s “The Voice,” has described her as a unicorn, a mythical creature. But Addison Agen is nothing if not an atypically grounded, humble and levelheaded 16 year old.
After finishing in second place on Season 13 of “The Voice,” Addison is ready to take what Levine described as “one of the most special gifts that I've ever had the pleasure of working with” and share it with the world.
Come2Go is an economically, racially, spiritually diverse community in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne. Come2Go's focus is especially on connecting with people who are overlooked, hurt or disillusioned by the church and society.
Each year Come2Go:
- serves more than 5000 meals to people in the homeless and under-resourced community in downtown Fort Wayne
- connects weekly with and invests in the spiritual health of 15-20 incarcerated youth in the Allen County Juvenile Center.
- provides regular care, connection, prayer and spiritual support for 20-30 senior citizens in the University Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, as well as other care facilities and hospitals around Fort Wayne.
- leads people through an intentional process of goal setting and life-planning.
- leads people through an intentional leadership development program
- helps people engage in regular spiritual disciplines of reading the Bible and prayer.
- helps people who have unstable financial situations learn basic money management.