We found a TicketWeb account that might belong to you.
Snowboard on the Block, 2014 North American Snowboard Film Festival
Saturday, Sep 13, 2014 11:00 AM MDT
Downtown Denver Festival, Denver, CO
Snowboard on the Block Festival Returns this Fall to Downtown Denver!
Snowboard events take place all over the world, but there is only one that combines the mastery of the year's top videos, the relentless energy of a music festival, with the nail-biting action of a rail jam in the streets. We are thrilled to announce that the largest snowboard season kickoff event in history, Snowboard on the Block, the 2014 North American Snowboard Film Festival will return to Downtown Denver this Saturday, September 13th 2014. The event will take over the same site as last year, closing off two blocks in Denver's Rino Arts District at 35th St. and Walnut St.
Designed to pay homage to the classic tradition of the annual snowboard video, Snowboard on the Block is a gathering of pro riders, industry vets and fans alike for a wild party that only Denver can provide. In addition to the world's top releases from this past season, the festival will feature national and local music acts across three stages, a live rail jam on 25 tons of real snow featuring snowboarding's top stars, a gear sale with insane discounts, a photo show, mini ramp and so much more.
• Snowboard film premieres including: Absinthe Films, Capita, Videograss, Think Thank, Keep the Change, Never Summer, Burton, and so many more
• Pro rail jam with 25 tons of real snow
• Gear super sale with discounts up to 75% off
• Giveaways from all the top industry brands
• Food and drinks and so much more
• Hosted by Danny Kass & The Dingo
All ages event
16-18 adult supervision advised
15 & under adult supervision required
21+ to drink
$15 GA in advance
$25 GA day of show
$45 VIP access + festival gift bag
Your VIP ticket Includes:
- Limited edition Block Festival bag
- Block Festival t-shirt
- Gifts from our sponsors
- Separate VIP entrance to the festival
- Access to a exclusive VIP chill area
- Meet and greets with pro snowboarders
- Separate VIP restroom
- VIP bar access
- A limited edition festival laminate
- Exclusive pre-party and after-party access