Irish On Ionia 2014
Saturday, Mar 15, 2014 7:00 AM EDT
(7:00 AM Doors)
- Saturday, Mar 15, 2014 11:00 PM EDT
Waldron Public House, Grand Rapids, MI
21 years and over
MICHIGAN’S LARGEST ST. PATRICK’S DAY STREET PARTY COMING BACK FOR FOURTH YEAR
Irish on Ionia doubles in size and adds a second stage for 2014 event
Irish on Ionia, the annual St. Patrick’s Day street party hosted by McFadden’s Irish Saloon, is back and bigger than ever. Celebrating its fourth year on Saturday, March 15, Irish on Ionia will add a second stage for even more live entertainment. One stage will feature Irish-inspired music and the other will feature an array of music preformed by a large list of local DJs. This year the festival will stretch from Oakes to Fulton, one block further than the previous three years, and will be open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Last year Irish on Ionia served up 280 kegs of green beer to approximately 14,000 partygoers. For the 2014 event, McFadden’s expects to sell more than 19,000 tickets, crowning it the largest St. Patrick’s Day street party in the state.
Presale general admission tickets will be available for $10 for one week only at McFadden’s, HopCat, Grand Rapids Brewing Company, Stella’s Lounge and online at ticketweb.com. After Feb. 22, general admission tickets will be available for $15. Tickets will be available at the gates as well while supplies last.
Advance GA tickets available for $10 for one week only starting Feb. 15.
- $10 – presale general admission, Feb. 15-22
- $15 – general admission following presale, Feb. 23 – Mar. 15
- $25 – O’Malley Ticket (general admission with Camp O’Malley T-shirt & Food Buffet Voucher from 2pm-8pm – all proceeds benefit Camp O’Malley)
- $55 – Very Irish Person (VIP) package includes:
- Fast Pass allowing Re-entry
- Irish On Ionia T-shirt
- 22oz Irish on Ionia mug (gets you 22oz for the price of 12oz all day)
Irish on Ionia 2014:
- McFadden’s Kegs and Eggs buffet style breakfast from 7 – 11 a.m. (free to first 300 guests)
- Live music from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Irish inspired food court
- Green and Irish beer tents and Michigan craft beer tent
- Jameson Lounge and Red Bull House
- Shamrock, paper, scissors tournament hosted by Todd Chance, MLive Concierge
- Hammerschlagen, a traditional European game
- Celtic dancers & Bag Pipers