Flock of Assholes
plus Scarab - A Tribute To Journey
Saturday, Mar 19, 2011 9:00 PM EDT
(8:00 PM Doors)
Middle East - Upstairs, Cambridge, MA
18 years and over
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE 80'S WHEN
* You thought Van Hagar was way better
* You remember Don Johnson when he was "cool"
* You know who shot J.R
* You remember when Michael Jackson was actually considered something of a sex symbol
* You practice getting in and out of your car through the windows
* You owned at least one skinny leather tie.
* Your first Walkman weighed 10 pounds and was the size of a brick.
* You wore L.A. Gear tennis shoes.
* You know the meaning of Wax on/Wax Off
* You're always "in the mood for dancing"
* If you can "See Better" with sunglasses that have paint splattered all over the lenses.
* You wore lace gloves with the fingers cut off, bangle bracelets up to your elbows, bright red Reebok high tops and parachute pants to a school dance
NOW COME CELEBRATE THE 80'S AS THE BOSTON AREA'S NUMBER 1 80'S TRIBUTE THE FLOCK OF ASSHOLES INVADES THE MIDDLE EAST FOR OUR "I FREAKIN' LOVE THE 80'S BASH!" *** Advance ticket sales typically stop one hour before doors open day of show (at DAY OF SHOW price). Any remaining tickets will be available after doors open -- CASH ONLY. Headliners always go on later than openers, and all set times are subject to change without notice. Set times are announced day of show, and are available by calling the Middle East Box Office -- (617) 864-3278 -- dial *(star)100 for a recorded listing, or ext. 221 for questions.
VALID I.D. is required for entry to ALL 18+ and 21+ events. All ticket holders will be carded regardless of apparent age. NO I.D.? NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Ticket valid for 20% OFF your meal, day of show, at the Middle East or Zuzu!