BLAZEFEST 2013 featuring Hellyeah / Sevendust
Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:00 AM CDT
Mullet Festival Grounds, Niceville, FL
• Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points.
• You may bring blankets, and 1 backpack/purse (subject to be searched). We will have food and drink vendors, ATM’s, clean restrooms, and all of the rock n roll you can handle available.
• Line-up and set times are subject to change.
• Blazefest is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please lock up your valuables in your vehicles or leave them at home.
If you get plastered drunk and act like a fool, you WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, NO REFUND. Please drink responsibly, and let’s ALL enjoy this great show together, so we can do it again!
• Blazefest is an all-ages show. However, it’s hot in May and it’s going to be a packed day of music, so we encourage you to leave the smaller kids at home. Should you decide to bring a child 10+ years old; they child will need a ticket.
Some content may be inappropriate for younger children.
• No refunds or exchanges, no scalping or resell of tickets allowed, no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed
• ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of Will Call pickup.
• General Admission & Comp Will Call will need to present photo ID matching the name on the guest list at the General Admission Entrance. You will not receive physical tickets for the event. Will-Call is non-transferable at the gate for comp & purchased tickets. For purchased tickets that need to have their name changed on the list, they should contact Ticketweb by 5pm Friday May 24. We will not be able to make changes at the gate.
For general information or special assistance requests for Blazefest, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-654-1000.
For up-to-date event information, please visit www.fb.com/blazefestrocks or contact us at 850-654-1000