Yankees Hot Stove Season Preview with Mariano Rivera, Mark Teixeira, Joe Girardi and Brian Cashman
featuring Benefiting Carlos Silva
Monday, Feb 04, 2013 6:00 PM EST
(6:00 PM Doors)
- Monday, Feb 04, 2013 6:00 PM EST
Hard Rock Cafe - NYC, New York, NY
New York Yankees Hot Stove Season Preview with Mariano Rivera, Mark Teixiera, Joe Girardi and Brian Cashman hosted by John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman.
The VIP tickets include a meet and greet and hot stove talk. The general admission includes hot stove talk.
There will be a Ballpark Buffet and a cash bar for the event.
50 VIP tickets will be sold for $150 per ticket and you will be able to meet Mariano Rivera, Joe Girardi and Brian Cashman
100 general admission tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket. Each person buying a ticket for the general forum will receive an autographed baseball from either Mariano Rivera, Mark Teixeira, Joe Girardi and Brian Cashman
We will also be holding an online auction at www.yankees.com/auction with a number of unique experiences
- 30 minutes of hitting instruction from Robinson Cano on the field or in the hitting cages at Yankee Stadium
- 30 minutes of pitching instruction from Mariano Rivera in the bullpen at Yankee Stadium
- Trip for two/four to spring training including airfare from New York, hotel, tickets to a game and the opportunity to watch pre-game batting practice from the field
- New York Yankees “Media Relations Intern for the Day” experience
- New York Mets “Media Relations Intern for the Day” experience, including spending the day in the Yankees front office, receiving a tour of the Yankees clubhouse, personally delivering game notes to manager Joe Girardi and assisting in his pre-game press conference
- An autographed seat from the original Yankee Stadium provided by Steiner Sports
- New York Yankees Bat Boy/Bat Girl for a Day
- WCBS Game Day Experience at Yankee Stadium
- YES Network VIP CenterStage Experience
- Yankees Beat Writer for a Day with the New York Daily News’ Mark Feinsand
Info about Carlos:
Carlos was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer last fall. This event and auction will benefit his family as he battles his cancer. A native of Caracas, Venezuela, Carlos has been a producer and engineer for Yankees games on WCBS Radio 880 AM (Spanish and English) since 2006. This season marks his 13th year working on Yankees radio broadcasts and his 24th overall season in baseball. It will also be his third year producing and conducting interviews in Spanish for yesnetwork.com. Silva has also worked for ESPN Radio, Phillies Spanish radio, and the NBA’s Orlando Magic and New Jersey Nets. He is also responsible for the translation and recording of Spanish broadcast spots throughout the season. In the offseason, he resides in Lutz, Fla., with his wife, Teresa, and his children Leslie, Kimberly and Matthew.
The event is sponsored by the 501c Charity Fans for the Cure.