East Ville Des Folies
: Beer & Whiskey Festival
Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 2:30 PM EST
- Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 5:30 PM EST
Webster Hall, New York, NY
21 years and over
VIP Early Entry at 1:30pm
GA Entry at 2:30PM
Reputedly owned by infamous mobster Al Capone in the 1920s, Webster Hall was a regular hot spot for quiet knocks and hushed whispers, turn-the-other-cheek coppers and strong booze. At the pinnacle of Nightlife’s First Golden Age, the venue conveniently ignored the prohibition mantra, and quickly earned its moniker as the “Jewel of the Village” among its adventurous clientele. Fast Forward to now, 126 years since its inception, Webster Hall is bringing it all back.
On January 19th, 2013, the legendary venue is resurrecting the not-so-temperate 1920’s with its first annual Beer and Whiskey Festival called East Ville Des Folies ("East Village of Follies").
On the eve of the festival, a $35 ticket will get you...
- 3 full hours of sampling of over 50 rare types of beers and whiskeys
- Live entertainment: Burlesque dancers, Swing Jazz bands, Trapeze artists, and Circus Acts
- Spinning Prize Wheel: one-of-a-kind giveaways from our sponsors
- Access to an assortment of local food vendors
- Commemorative Glass
- And Much, Much More!
Come get foolish with us.